Sunday, June 8, 2014

No really... I'm alive.

Today is the day I record Parasite Eve for the first time! Maybe... possibly. My Let's Play stuff has been going well ever since I got my Elgato Game Capture HD, so that's awesome. After looking through my channel a bit, I saw that some of my most-viewed videos were the FFIX Excalibur II run, so once I get a new computer that can handle emulation a bit better, redoing that is gonna be a bit of a priority. Also, as an alert now, I'm making stuff to add an outro to my videos. Got a song already, and it'll be nothing big and shocking, I assure you.

I've got an Etsy store now! I'm gonna sell clothes and crafty things I make on there, and while at the moment there's not much (since I haven't taken pictures of some of the pieces yet), I'm gonna be adding more soon. You can find the link here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MissScarletTanager

Let's see... what else is new... oh right! On the writing front, I've taken up the editing of THE EVIL THAT MEN DO and writing IMPRINT. I had to shelve everything because of personal stuff for a while, but I'm taking it up now. Polishing off the query letter for THE EVIL THAT MEN DO as well. Wish me luck!

That's it for today; my goal is to blog at least once a week, if not every day, from now on.

See you all on the other side!
Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment